Happy New Year!
I hope your holidays were merry and bright – and whether you were hosting, travelling or simply taking it easy that you found some time to relax, reflect and replenish.
As we welcome and settle into 2019 may your dreams, hopes and ambitions come true.
What is your vision for the New Year? How are you approaching the year ahead?
– Is it driven by goals, targets and resolutions?
– Does this exhilarate you – or maybe fill you with apprehension?
– Are you feeling overwhelmed by the sheer will-power and perfectionism required to step up?
– Do you feel obligated by other people’s expectations whether via relationships, work or social media?
What if you take a deep breath, slow it right down, and come in from a different angle:
– What do you want to open yourself up to in the upcoming year?
– How do you want to feel?
– Who do you want to be?
– What is important to YOU?
What is best for you, may not be best for others.
Allow yourself to listen and be led by your intuition by incorporating yoga, breath work, mindfulness, self-care and meditation practice techniques.
By working from the inside out, you’ll find more meaning, resilience, ease and your actions will be aligned with your values.
You’ll be motivated by a sense of purpose and find you’re able to better support those who rely on you and contribute on a larger scale.
You may be feeling a little stiff, tired, and lethargic after all of the holiday festivities – so I’m here to help.
If you want to experience a positive change in 2019, reclaim your health and connection to your body through a personalised approach, it’s not too late.
Have you signed up for our 8-week Deep-Dive Immersion experience in Luzern yet? We begin on 17 January.
Click here to join and get all the details. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.
To your healthiest, happiest and best 2019!