Private Yoga Lessons
Creating balance and clarity in your life
Tailored 1:1 lessons designed specifically to your wishes, needs and goals. Lessons can be scheduled weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or on an individual basis.
- Are you potentially interested in the benefits of yoga but feel uncomfortable about joining a group class at a yoga studio?
- Or do you practice regularly at home or at a yoga studio but have a question about your practice, feel stuck on a particular pose, would like some advice on suitable modifications, still feel awkward in Downward Facing Dog?
- Are you an experienced runner or enjoy sport and have set yourself a goal/challenge but would like a strengthening or stretching routine to compliment your training?
- Do you feel time is passing you by, you long to take back control of your well being and need someone to support your individual needs, challenges and goals?
- Has a friend suggested you might benefit from meditation but you have no idea where to start but are curious to learn more?
I specialize in teaching private yoga in Luzern and central Switzerland. I also offer online private yoga via Zoom for those who travel frequently or live abroad.
We’ll meet once a week at a time convenient for you in the comfort of your own home, workplace or at my private home yoga space, if you prefer.
I’ll take you through from not moving at all, if that is your current state, to integrating yoga into your life so that you have the tools and confidence to practice on your own whether at home, at work or on holiday.
We’ll laser focus in on your needs, challenges and goals and help you get effective results based on your current condition and your schedule.
Ways We Can Work Together I:I
Integrating Yoga into your Life.
The most popular and beneficial option is an initial 12-session programme designed specifically for those who live in Luzern or central Switzerland. We’ll meet at a time convenient for you in the comfort of your own home, workplace or my private home yoga space.
Online Private Yoga via Zoom
This 6-week or