Online Private Yoga via Zoom
Online Private Yoga via Zoom
Perhaps you find it difficult to attend regular classes, don’t have time to commute to a studio or simply want to enjoy a personalised practice wherever you are.
We’ll meet for an hour once a week at a time convenient for you in the comfort of your own preferred space.
All you need is space to roll out your yoga mat, a computer/laptop/iPad and good internet connection.
I’ll help you develop a regular practice so that you have the tools and confidence to practise on your own wherever you are.
We’ll laser focus in on your needs, challenges and goals and help you get effective results based on your current condition and your schedule.
These could include targeting a specific area such shoulders, neck, back, hips, hamstrings, core strength or addressing issues such as stress relief, difficulty sleeping, health and well-being.
You’ll receive free video recordings of our sessions together so that you can continue practising whenever you like.
What You Will Learn:
- How to gain greater strength, flexibility plus an ease and energy that will carry you through and support your demanding lifestyle.
- How to create space within the body and move past places where you might have been stuck.
- How to use short breathing and meditation techniques that will enhance your ability to relax, shift your focus and gain clarity.
- No matter what is going on your heart, mind and body, yoga meets you exactly where you are and support your needs.
- I’ll help you experience how vast a yoga practice is. Sometimes you may be feeling healthy and want to have fun, other times you may be exhausted and sad. No matter what is going on your heart, mind and body, yoga meets you exactly where you are and support your needs.
- When you begin to see that it’s possible to be deeply committed to practice with me guiding you as a teacher, there is a deeper, more expansive transformation that can happen.
Single sessions are also possible for those who practice yoga and would like to check in on their practice or target a specific area.
12 Week Programme: CHF 1620
6 Week Programme: CHF 810
If you’re interested in online private yoga, contact me below and we’ll schedule a 20 minute phone call to answer any of your questions and see if it’s a good fit for both of us.
‘’ I was searching for a flexible way to do yoga as I travel a lot for work and privately and it is always difficult to join regular yoga classes.’’
Practicing online private yoga seems a perfect way for me. I was already doing yoga at home with some online videos, but I wanted to have a more personalised training.
I would definitely recommend taking private yoga classes as it is a great experience to have a training that is completely customized to one’s needs and physical situation. I could completely focus on the practice and on breathing. Every time after the training, I was feeling much better than before and very energised. I am much more conscious in yoga practice now and I have the feeling that I perform the asanas much more precisely.
Taking online classes has a lot of benefits, like flexibility in time and place and the possibility to have the classes recorded.
Overall I got the impression that yoga is not just a sport, but really something that you incorporate in your daily life. I could really feel that Karen has a lot of experience and wisdom about yoga. I appreciated that she is always very calm, very positive and very focused on details. I always had the feeling that I can fully trust her.
– Natalie Wieser
“The online private yoga was a great deal better than I expected. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it and how easy the interface was.”
I was looking to take some me time, find my centre, relax and stretch as I hadn’t done yoga or anything similar since the birth of my son 2 years ago.
I particularly liked Karen’s easy manner. My body felt more open and relaxed and I was still enjoying the benefit 12 hours on.
I’d recommend online private yoga to others. The medium is different but it works. Karen is a super teacher with effective communication and it’s done at a good pace
– Karis Johnson
ALL CONTENTS © KAREN KURZMEYER 2023 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED